Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this recipe off the back of some box a while back. I don't remember trying it. Times are estimated. It is posted in response to request
- 2 cups rice
- 9 green onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 package frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- In a 3 quart saucepan, over medium heat, cook rice, green onions, paprika and cumin in oil until onion is tender.
- Stir in broth.
- Cook over low heat 20-30 minutes or until rice is tender and all liquid is absorbed.
- Combine rice mixture, peas, bell pepper, pepperoni and parsley.