1/1 Photo of Italian Rice Balls
1 hr 30 mins
Everyone loves these. They are excellent served with a salad and bread as a light lunch or main course. Just adjust the size and/or the quantity.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook converted rice according to package.
- 2Cool rice and reserve.
- 3Saute ground beef, crumbling well.
- 4Season beef generously with garlic powder and black pepper.
- 5Combine seasoned meat and cooled rice.
- 6Mix in spaghetti sauce and cheese.
- 7Divide mixture into ten baseball sized balls.
- 8Place on nonstick cookie sheets.
- 10Can be IQF frozen at this point and put into freezer bags.
- 11Combine egg and water in a bowl.
- 12Pour breadcrumbs into a bowl.
- 13Dip each ball in egg wash and then into crumbs to coat.
- 14Bake@ 350 for 30 minutes, or if baking from frozen add 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Rice Balls
Serving Size: 1 (1042 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 57.3 mg
- Sodium 403.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 15.7 g