Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't wait to try this relish tray from Michael Chiarello.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 large fennel bulb
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 lb salami, sliced thin
- 1 (14 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Spanish olives with pimento, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jarbaby kosher dill pickles, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pickling onions, drained
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovies, with capers
- In a bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, chili powder, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice fennel into wedges, Roll salami into batons. Arrange all itenms on a large platted. Drizzle with olive oil mixture.
- Serve with artisan crackers or loaf of Italian bread.