1/1 Photo of Italian Recipes: Chicken Flamingo
Cheryl Thebeau-Blevins's Note:
Chicken Flamingo Pasta House Co. (Local Italian Restaurant Chain) One Serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ounce frozen broccoli
- 2 ounces mushrooms, freshly sliced
- 1 pinch red pepper, crushed
- 4 ounces white wine
- 4 ounces lemon juice
- 4 ounces butter
- 2 ounces seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 1/4 ounce prosciutto
- 1 ounce mixed cheese (Parmesan, provolone, mozzarella - grind & mix)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh garlic, ground
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1Lightly coat the chicken breast with olive oil, coat with Italian bread crumbs.
- 2cook on open grill until plump and tender.
- 3top with cheese blend until melted then with the following sauce: In saute pan, add the wine/lemon/butter mix, prosciutto, garlic and red pepper over medium heat. Bring to a boil, and add broccoli and mushrooms.
- 4Pour over chicken breast with a slotted spoon, then with a spatula.
- 5Do not overpower with the Sauce!!! The sauce should enhance, not smother the chicken.
- 6Add a side of white or red pas ta (cavatelli) and a vegetable of choice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Recipes: Chicken Flamingo
Serving Size: 1 (833 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2058.9
- Calories from Fat 1454
- Total Fat 161.5 g
- Saturated Fat 85.1 g
- Cholesterol 458.2 mg
- Sodium 2646.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 73.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: