Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Delicious and extremely easy shredded chicken to use for burritos, tacos, salads, pizza, enchiladas, etc...
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 4 ounces zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix (mixed with 1/2 cup of water)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cumin
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook on Low 8 hours.
- Shred with fork and serve in enchiladas, salads, burritos or tacos.
So easy to throw together w great flavor. We made burritos too. YUM!
Great, great recipe with wonderful flavor! I used frozen chicken and cooked it on HIGH for about 3 hours. I also used a whole 8 oz bottle of zesty italian dressing. Made the chicken super moist and tender and I look forward to using it in recipes this week. HUGE time saver!
I made this for my son for lunches. I made as written other then I only cooked mine for four hours. I shredded them and he added some rice and ate them in burritos. Made for Fall PAC 2012