- Mince the bacon, the carrot, the onion, the celery and the garlic; cook slowly for about fifteen minutes.
- Add the ground beef and mix with a wooden spoon until brown.
- Add the white wine and let it evaporate.
- Dissolve the tomato concentrate in the vegetable broth and pour the mixture in, mix well and wait until it simmers.
- At this point add the milk and keep mixing, add a pinch of salt and the bay leaf and let it cook slowly for three-four hours, checking once in a while; add a little bit of broth if the sauce dries up too much.