Recipe by BlondieItaliana
Great tasting zesty quiche'. You can suit this more to your taste by adding other ingredients, but this is pretty good as is.... :-)
- 1⁄2 cup diced pepperoni
- 4 ounces sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 chopped green onions
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine diced pepperoni, sliced black olives, chopped green bell pepper, sliced mushrooms, shredded mozzarella cheese, and chopped green onions; mix well. Spread evenly in a 9-inch unbaked pie crust.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, half-and-half, salt, and oregano; mix well. Pour over the cheese mixture and bake at 375°F for 30 minutes, or until light brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.