Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Before I got married, I had no groceries, and no cooking skills. This was simple enough, and unbelievably tasty! (Especially compared to some of my other failed attempts at trial-and-error cooking) This is a very fast, easy, and delightful recipe, good for a bachelor, but also good enough for guests. From a paper plate during the football game to a silver tray at a dinner party, you can't go wrong here. TRY IT!
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1 (1/4 lb) package Canadian bacon, slices
- parmesan cheese (finely grated)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet or pizza pan, and place tortilla on it.
- Start with a layer of cheese, and then a layer of Canadian bacon.
- Repeat to your liking.
- Fold in half and bake until cheese is melted.
- Cut into slices and serve with sour cream on the side.