Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 2 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- Put pretzels in a microwave safe bowl.
- Combine butter and spaghetti sauce mix.
- Pour over pretzels and toss.
- Microwave on high 2-3 minutes or until toasted.
- Stir every 30 seconds.
- Immediately sprinkle with cheese and toss.
I made a 1/2 batch tonight as a trial for an upcoming holiday party. We all thought they were very good, quick and inexpensive to make AND they can be made ahead AND in the microwave to boot! I might increase the mix to butter ratio (more mix with less butter) but this was good as written. They will be served at our next party. Thanks for posting! PS - I found this recipe in a Taste of Home cookbook.