1/2 Photos of Italian Prawns
Can be served as an entree or mixed with pasta as a main
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the olive oil and butter over a high heat.
- 2Add the onion, garlic, bacon and chilli flakes, Cook until softened, for about 5 minutes.
- 3Add the can of tomatoes, lower the heat and simmer for 30 minutes uncovered, to reduce the sauce.
- 4Turn the heat up to medium, Add the prawns and cook only until they change colour.
- 5Season to taste and add paprika and sugar.
- 6Serve in small individual bowls with crusty bread, garnish with parsley as an entree or stir through hot cooked pasta and serve as a main course.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 262.4 mg
- Sodium 1228.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 30.8 g