Recipe by Lorac
Caution! This is quite addictive. I made this wonderful peasant style recipe tonight with some changes from the original. This is my adapted version.
Top Review by Kat Rahal
I made this for dinner tonight with steak on the grill. I added the potatoes to the skillet after the garlic browned and mixed it up and let the potatoes brown. The family loved it. This is also a great vegetarian meal. Thanks!
- 4 large russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 -8 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1 (9 ounce) packagemicrowavable package fresh spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender and drain in a colander reserving 1/4 cup of liquid.
- Let potatoes steam 3 minutes, shaking once, then remove to a serving dish.
- While potatoes are cooking, place oil, garlic and red pepper flakes in a small skillet and cook slowly over low heat until garlic is lightly browned.
- When potatoes are ready, cook spinach according to package directions.
- Add spinach, garlic-pepper oil (and some reserved liquid if needed) to potatoes, toss, season with salt and pepper and serve at once.