Recipe by -------
YUM!!!!! This is a very good Italian recipe.
Top Review by Montana Heart Song
Serve with fish, this is delicious.I served at room temperature. I was a bit hesitant no to refrigerate.I also minced the garlic cloves didn't strain. I used 1/8 cup dried cilantro instead of parsley. I divided the recipe by 3. I also used dried tarragon and a little white vinegar. I might thinly slice celery and add to the mix the next time. Thanks for posting.
- 14 -15 large red potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 3 1⁄2 cups chopped green onions
- 3 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle pure olive oil
- 4 ounces tarragon vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes.
- When done, peel & cut in 1-inch chunks.
- Sprinkle parsley & green onions over potatoes.
- Make sauce from remaining ingredients; strain so that there will be no garlic pieces in sauce.
- Pour over potatoes & stir well.
- Let stand all day (at least 4 hours or longer). Stir every hour. Do not refrigerate.