Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley (optional)
- Arrange potatoes in 2-quart casserole.
- Add salad dressing and butter.
- Sprinkle with seasonings and parsley.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Nice way for potatoes! I wish I had the parsley to add but I was out. The Italian dressing adds a subtle flavor and does not overpower the potatoes. I used a 8x12 baking dish and baked for about 55 minutes.