Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The olives are a great addition to this simple side dish.
Make and share this Italian Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 3 large potatoes, cleaned,cut into wedges
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- olive oil
- Toss potatoes with oil and add to skillet on med heat.
- When potatoes are cooked about halfway through, add onions and olives, cook until potatoes are cooked through and onions start to caramalize.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Delicious!! quick and very easy to make, Thanks!!
These are great, and so easy. 2 thumbs up from this family, thanks for posting. =)
An easy recipe but some minced garlic gives it a little more flavor.