Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very hearty potato salad with classic Italian vinaigrette dressing. Use the best quality black olives you can find.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, peeled, cubed and cooked
- 1⁄4 cup good quality black olives, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Combine all the dressing ingredients together.
- Toss with potatoes, bacon, mushrooms, onion and garlic.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, will taste even better overnight.