Artichoke hearts make this potato salad a bit different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 lbs baking potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 green bell pepper, medium sized, cut into strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper, medium sized, cut into strips
- 1/2 purple onion, small sized, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke heart, drained and quartered
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1Place the potato pieces on a large baking sheet; drizzle with 1/8 cup oil. Sprinkle with 1 tsp black pepper and the salt; toss well. Bake at 425 degrees for 35 minutes or until the potato pieces are tender.
- 2Cook the pepper strips and onion in 1/8 cup oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until the vegetables are crisp tender.
- 3Combine the potato pieces, bell pepper mixture, and artichoke hearts in a boil. Add the remaining 1/8 cup of oil, freshly chopped basil, and garlic; toss. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.2
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 134.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g