1/4 Photos of Italian Potato Salad
A dear departed friend gave me a copy of Jeff Smith's Frugal Gourmet as a gift many years ago and this was her favorite recipe from that book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Simmer about 30 minutes until very tender when pierced with a fork. Carefully drain and allow to cool. Peel and cut into 1/2 inch dice.
- 2Blanch the green beans for about 5 minutes in a pot of water. Drain and rinse beans in cold water. Drain well.
- 3Lightly toss potatoes, beans, onion, and hard boiled eggs.
- 4Whisk olive oil, mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- 5Add dressing to salad, toss and chill until ready to eat.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.5
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 160.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 9.6 g