Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A healthy change from your typical mayonnaise based salad. Also, this will hold up much better especially in warm weather. If refrigerating, bring to room temperature before serving. You can substitute fresh Basil for the Parsley for a different taste.
- 4 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 cups flat-leaf Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- olive oil
- red wine vinegar
- black pepper
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook potatoes till tender.
- Drain and place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Mix in the celery and parsley.
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar to taste.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.