Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Something a bit different and very tasty to take to a cookout. If you'd like you can garnish with parsley sprigs and extra halved cherry tomatoes.
- 5 cups potatoes, sliced and cooked
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup provolone cheese, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups hard salami, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a large bowl toss together the potatoes,celery,cheese,green pepper,salami and onion.
- Add the sour cream and toss lightly to blend.
- Fold in tomatoes,cover and chill.