Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mom's recipe...my kids favorite. Lots of flavor.
- 3 -5 lbs potatoes
- 3 -4 tomatoes
- 1 -2 green pepper
- 1 red onion
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil (or as much as needed)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup wine vinegar
- fresh minced garlic or garlic powder
- fresh basil, to taste
- salt and pepper
- Peel the potatoes, cube and then boil til just tender.
- While still hot, add salt, pepper,garlic, oil and vinegar. Toss gently.
- Cut tomatoes, green pepper, and onion into bite size pieces. Add to potatoes.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- Best served warm or room temperature.
We enjoyed this potato salad. Great flavors! I opted to use fresh garlic. Made for PAC spring 09.