Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Check the calories on this one! Here's a salad that's a real hit! No mayo or that "other" stuff. You can really taste the potatoes in this dish. And it's healthy at the same time. Can't beat the combination! Cook potatoes nite before for speed!
- 946.36 ml potatoes, boiled and cubed
- 236.59 ml red onion, diced
- 118.29 ml white vinegar
- 118.29 ml water
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, rough chop
- 4.92 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1.23 ml black pepper, fresh ground
- 0.25 ml dried basil
- 0.25 ml paprika
- Combine all ingredients except the rough chopped parsley.
- Refrigerate about one hour. Top with parsley and serve.
- ** This can stand at room temperature since there is none of that "white stuff" in it.
Not at all to my taste. It just proves we are all different. Sorry.
I'm so impressed with this salad. I can't believe that it doesn't have more reviews. I used tiny Yukon Gold potatoes and since I only had white onions I added a bit of dices red bell pepper for the color. This all comes together to make a wonderful salad that I'm sure would be great served warm as well. Being very low in fat doesn't hurt any either.
Wow, this is a really great find for a potato salad lover on a diet! The dressing has a nice "bite" that I like and I think the addition of parsley brings out the potato flavor.