Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great summer accompaniment to grilled meats, or picnic takealong.
Make and share this Italian Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, peeled, cooked and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup sliced good quality black olives
- 3 -4 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onions or 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Combine the dressing ingredients and toss with the potatoes, bacon, parsley and vegetables. Cover and chill 2 hours. Tastes even better the next day.