Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great summer accompaniment to grilled meats, or picnic takealong.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, peeled, cooked and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup sliced good quality black olives
- 3 -4 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onions or 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Combine the dressing ingredients and toss with the potatoes, bacon, parsley and vegetables. Cover and chill 2 hours. Tastes even better the next day.