Prep 40 mins
Cook 12 mins
I found this in a pork cooking guide at my local GIANT grocery store and I am posting for safe keeping. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 1 (1 lb) lean pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Marinate pork in salad dressing for 30 minutes.
- Thread pork on skewers and discard marinade (if using wooden skewers, make sure you soak them for 30 minutes prior to cooking).
- Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until done.