Recipe by Sandy in Oklahoma
The pork simmers all day and when you get home from work, it is ready to eat. I serve these sandwiches with creamy cole slaw and it makes a hearty tasty meal that is enjoyed by my whole family.
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into rings
- 6 italian submarine sandwich bread, split
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork on all sides. Sprinkle pork with Italian seasoning and garlic.
- Place in 4-quart slow cooker and pour vinegar over. Cover and cook on low heat setting for 6-8 hours, until pork is very tender.
- Slice pork and put it back in the pot with the juices for 30 minutes.
- Put pork slices on rolls. Top with cheese slice and pepper rings. Drizzle each sandwich with some of the juices from the pot.