Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in the recipe suggestions booklet that came with my George Foreman grill. Goes absolutely perfect with pork chops!
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup ground paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano (I use 1 1/2)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (I use 1)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder (I use 1 1/2 onion salt)
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
A very good rub. I used it for a pork tenderloin that we grilled outside. Thanks!