Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Very simple great tasting, tender pork loin. This is also great using, pork chops, chicken breast even beef.
- 3 lbs pork loin roast
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green pepper and onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 -8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons mixed Italian herbs
- salt and pepper
- Place pork loin in crock pot.
- In bowl mix everything else.
- Pour over chops.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serve with cooked pasta, rice or mashed potatoes, salad and garlic bread.
Aromatic tasty and easily made with things you already have-which is a no-brainer and in my wheel-house as a cook! I followed directions as best I could with the following exceptions: 1. Added .5 cup of frozen green peppers from last summers garden to can tomatoes. 2. I used 2- tsp of minced garlic not 6-8 cloves minced. 3. 2-Tsp of spicy spaghetti seasoning instead of salad dressing mix. 4. Cooked only 4 hours not 6 (1 hour on high and 3 hours on low) but it turned out great anyway. This is a keeper recipe because it is verstile, tasty and easy to make. However, next time I'll ad onions and cook for 6 hours. Thanks PrincessMOM
This was enjoyed by the entire family. I followed the recipe exactly as listed.
I really loved it. It may not be a show stopper, but it was a really great super simple dish. I think it really will add variety to serving pork. I thicked up the sauce at the end but thats it.