Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is an easy flavorful recipe! Can be made in the crock pot, or oven, this is the oven version! The secret is the sweet zesty dressing!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 lb potato, quartered
- 1 lb crinkle cut frozen carrots
- 1 (2/3 ounce) packet italian seasoning
- 16 ounces zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute or 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a Large dutch oven with cooking spray. Place pork loin in the bottom. Surround it with the quartered potatoes, and crinkle cut carrots. You can add onions as well if desired.
- Open the salad dressing bottle and add Splenda (or sugar) and shake. Pour mixture over the meat and vegetables. Sprinkle the dry dressing packet on top.
- Cook 40 minutes or until fully cooked.