Recipe by nannymelissa
This is an easy flavorful recipe! Can be made in the crock pot, or oven, this is the oven version! The secret is the sweet zesty dressing!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 lb potato, quartered
- 1 lb crinkle cut frozen carrots
- 1 (2/3 ounce) packet italian seasoning
- 16 ounces zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute or 1⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a Large dutch oven with cooking spray. Place pork loin in the bottom. Surround it with the quartered potatoes, and crinkle cut carrots. You can add onions as well if desired.
- Open the salad dressing bottle and add Splenda (or sugar) and shake. Pour mixture over the meat and vegetables. Sprinkle the dry dressing packet on top.
- Cook 40 minutes or until fully cooked.