Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
So yummy. I adapted this from TOH's Quick Cooking magazine.
- 6 hoagie rolls, split
- 118.29 ml pizza sauce
- 12 slice cooked pork (I use left-over pork roast)
- 118.29 ml Italian salad dressing
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- Place hoagie buns, cut side up on baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce on the bottom half of each bun.
- Top evenly with pork slices; drizzle with salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops of buns are lightly toasted.
- Place tops of buns over the sandwiches.
My family and I thought these sandwiches were delicious. I used left-overs from a boneless pork roast. Very easy to assemble and the Italian dressing lended a nice, perky flavor. So easy to make and not much to clean up. Yippee!! Voted 5-stars from everyone in my family. Thanks.
This is such a great sandwich. Only took a couple of minutes to assemble. Great way to use leftover pork. I didn't put much pork on it so will double the amount nice time. Thanks for sharing.!!!
I was looking for a recipe to use up some leftover grilled pork loin. This will be served many times in this household. Quick, easy, and wonderfully warm on this cold winter night. I did not have mozzarella cheese, so I did substitute sliced provolon....will try with mozzarella next time, but can't imagine it being any better.