Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
So yummy. I adapted this from TOH's Quick Cooking magazine.
Top Review by ainsleydoll
My family and I thought these sandwiches were delicious. I used left-overs from a boneless pork roast. Very easy to assemble and the Italian dressing lended a nice, perky flavor. So easy to make and not much to clean up. Yippee!! Voted 5-stars from everyone in my family. Thanks.
- 6 hoagie rolls, split
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices cooked pork (I use left-over pork roast)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place hoagie buns, cut side up on baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce on the bottom half of each bun.
- Top evenly with pork slices; drizzle with salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops of buns are lightly toasted.
- Place tops of buns over the sandwiches.