1/2 Photos of Italian Pork Hoagies
So yummy. I adapted this from TOH's Quick Cooking magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place hoagie buns, cut side up on baking sheet.
- 2Spread pizza sauce on the bottom half of each bun.
- 3Top evenly with pork slices; drizzle with salad dressing.
- 4Sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- 5Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops of buns are lightly toasted.
- 7Place tops of buns over the sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Pork Hoagies
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.3
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 665.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: