1/1 Photo of Italian Pork Chops Mozzarella
Very tasty meal and so quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat chops with coating mix as directed on package.
- 2Discard any remaining coating mix.
- 3Place chops in 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- 4Top chops with spaghetti sauce and cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until sauce is warm and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Pork Chops Mozzarella
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.7
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 135.4 mg
- Sodium 506.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 44.0 g