Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very tasty meal and so quick and easy.
- 8 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 (3 ounce) package Shake-n-Bake for pork
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
- Coat chops with coating mix as directed on package.
- Discard any remaining coating mix.
- Place chops in 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top chops with spaghetti sauce and cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until sauce is warm and cheese is melted.
I can't believe that I'm the first one to review this! This is a great quick and simple weeknight dinner. These are things that I have on hand most of the time and went together quickly. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Made for What's on the Menu tag.