1 hr 15 mins
Trish Liechty's Note:
Delicious. Chicken can also be used for a change. Good with rice or pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle chops with pepper.
- 2Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
- 3Place chops in skillet and brown on both sides.
- 4Transfer to a 2-qt baking dish.
- 5Cover the chops with mushrooms and set aside.
- 6Saute the onions, garlic, and green pepper over medium heat until tender.
- 7Stir in the tomato sauce, sherry, lemon juice, oregano, and basil.
- 8Let simmer, uncovered, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 9Pour tomato mixture over pork chops.
- 10Cover and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 603.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean pork chops