Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious. Chicken can also be used for a change. Good with rice or pasta.
Make and share this Italian Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle chops with pepper.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Place chops in skillet and brown on both sides.
- Transfer to a 2-qt baking dish.
- Cover the chops with mushrooms and set aside.
- Saute the onions, garlic, and green pepper over medium heat until tender.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, sherry, lemon juice, oregano, and basil.
- Let simmer, uncovered, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour tomato mixture over pork chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.