Recipe by My Sammy ''Maia''
This is a super easy to do breaded pork chops without the mess of having to fry them.If you have less than 6 chops you can reduce the coating by half.I also find thin to medium chops work best,as you get a crispier coating.
- 3 cups of crushed saltine crackers or 3 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 cups of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder, more if you like
- 1 cup of melted butter, margarine also works
- 6 pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine crushed saltines,parmesan cheese,Italian seasoning and garlic powder,mix well together.
- Dip chops in melted butter and then dredge in cracker mixture coating all sides
- Place chops in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30-40 min or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.