Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a super easy to do breaded pork chops without the mess of having to fry them.If you have less than 6 chops you can reduce the coating by half.I also find thin to medium chops work best,as you get a crispier coating.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine crushed saltines,parmesan cheese,Italian seasoning and garlic powder,mix well together.
- Dip chops in melted butter and then dredge in cracker mixture coating all sides
- Place chops in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30-40 min or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.