- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 4 pork chops, boneless 1 inch thick (1 1/2 lb total)
- 3 tomatoes, cut in 4
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor or blender, mix oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, rosemary and basil. Set aside 2 tablespoon of the marinade. Pour the remaining marinade in a dish. Add pork chops and flip them to coat well. Cover and let marinated at room temperature for 10 minutes. In a bowl, mix tomatoes and reserved marinade.
- Set the gaz barbecue to high heat. Put pork chops on greased grill and cook for about 15 minutes or until lightly pink inside (flip at mid cooking). Serve pork chops with tomatoes.