This recipe was on the back of the Heart Smart Bisquick box. Since the box needs to go into the recycle bin, I'm posting the recipe here for safekeeping. The box claims that there are more recipes at www.Bisquick.com but I haven't verified that.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup Bisquick
- 1 egg whites or 2 tablespoons fat free fat-free liquid egg product
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper (your choice of color)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1/2 cup canned Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray 8" x 4" loaf pan.
- 3Mix together Bisquick, egg white, water and garlic powder. Spread in pan.
- 4Cook pepper and onion in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is tender.
- 5Stir in chicken, tomatoes and seasoning; heat through.
- 6Spoon over batter in pan.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Bake 20-23 minutes or until golden brown; loosen from sides of pan.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Pizza Bake
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.7
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 450.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat mozzarella cheese