1/1 Photo of Italian Pita Crisps
A baked crisp that is healthier and tastier than potato chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Split the pitas and open completely (you will have 4 sections).
- 3Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well.
- 4Brush margarine evenly over each pita half; sprinkle evenly with cheese mixture.
- 5Cut each pita half into 8 wedges, and place on a baking sheet.
- 6Bake for 8 minutes or until crisp; let cool.
- 7Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Pita Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.0
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 328.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: