Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A baked crisp that is healthier and tastier than potato chips.
Make and share this Italian Pita Crisps recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Split the pitas and open completely (you will have 4 sections).
- Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well.
- Brush margarine evenly over each pita half; sprinkle evenly with cheese mixture.
- Cut each pita half into 8 wedges, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until crisp; let cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
I used butter instead of margarine of course. I also did not split these but left them as is, brushed with butter and sprinkled with herb and baked an extra 2 minutes since mine were thicker.