- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons margarine, lowfat (melted)
- 2 whole wheat pita bread (6-inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Split the pitas and open completely (you will have 4 sections).
- Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well.
- Brush margarine evenly over each pita half; sprinkle evenly with cheese mixture.
- Cut each pita half into 8 wedges, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until crisp; let cool.
- Store in an airtight container.