1/1 Photo of Italian Pinwheel Rolls
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees to 115 degrees)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the sugar, butter, salt and 1 cup flour; beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- 2On afloured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a bowl sprayedwith nonstick cooking spray, turning once to coat top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- 3Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic and oregano to within 1/2 inches of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 rolls.
- 4Place rolls cut side up in a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Pinwheel Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 244.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g