- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten chicken into 1/2 in thickness.
- Soak chicken in Italian dressing for 4 hours.
- In a large skillet heat oil.
- Add chicken,cook over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add pineapple slices to skillet, cook for 30 seconds on each side or until lightly browned.
- Place on chicken breast.