Recipe by mariposa13
Threw this together for dinner - simple and good! Serves 2 but can easily be doubled. Only 2 ingredients!
- 2 chicken thighs (or breasts, whatever you like)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlekraft italian pesto salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- If using chicken thighs, remove skin.
- Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry.
- Turn grill on medium-high heat.
- Pour salad dressing onto chicken to cover both sides.
- Let marinate about 5-10 minutes.
- Grill chicken until done and crispy, basting chicken with salad dressing as you cook.
- Serve warm.