Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My friend, Jesse, thought this up one night when we were hungry, we think it's pretty good.
- 1 small tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 small green pepper, diced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup spaghetti sauce (for topping)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (for topping)
- 25 pepperoni slices, diced
- 15 pepperoni slices (for topping)
- 1⁄4 cup canned mushroom, diced
- 36 saltine crackers (1 sleeve, crushed)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a 13x9 1/2 inches baking dish with foil.
- Mix all ingredients, except toppings, in large mixing bowl.
- Form into a loaf, and bake for 45 minute.
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce, pepperoni slices and cheese.
- Bake for 15 more minute or until cheese starts to brown.