Recipe by Chef Petunia
These are wonderful little appetizers. If you don't have the mini muffin pan, just use the regular size and don't cut the biscuits in half. I also use homemade pesto. From the Hormel site.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made as written only using larger muffing tins. Mini ones would work better because it is such a rich appy but definately DELICIOUS. Out of all that we had for our football party this one was the favorite. Definately will put this into my Favorites of 2012 and will be making again this holiday season. Thank you for posting. Made for Fall PAC 2012. P.S. This is an easy one to make.
- 99.22 g pepperoni, chopped
- 113.39 g swiss cheese, shredded
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml pesto sauce
- 2 (566.99 g) package ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl, combine pepperoni, cheese, mayo and pesto. Cut each biscuit in half. Place biscuit halves into greased miniature muffin cups, pressing gently to fit cups. Spoon 1 tablespoon of filling into each cup. Bake 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.