Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are wonderful little appetizers. If you don't have the mini muffin pan, just use the regular size and don't cut the biscuits in half. I also use homemade pesto. From the Hormel site.
- 99.22 g pepperoni, chopped
- 113.39 g swiss cheese, shredded
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml pesto sauce
- 2 (566.99 g) package ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl, combine pepperoni, cheese, mayo and pesto. Cut each biscuit in half. Place biscuit halves into greased miniature muffin cups, pressing gently to fit cups. Spoon 1 tablespoon of filling into each cup. Bake 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.
Made as written only using larger muffing tins. Mini ones would work better because it is such a rich appy but definately DELICIOUS. Out of all that we had for our football party this one was the favorite. Definately will put this into my Favorites of 2012 and will be making again this holiday season. Thank you for posting. Made for Fall PAC 2012. P.S. This is an easy one to make.
What a great appetizer! This was very easy and tasty. I made the filling the night before and stored it in the refrigerator. On the day of serving, I used 1 can of buttermilk biscuits (the kind that includes 10 biscuits). I cut each biscuit in half and pressed them into the bottom of 2 mini muffin trays. I put about a teaspoon or so of the filling in the middle of each biscuit. This made 20 mini biscuits. Since I only used 1 can, I only needed to use half of the filling. This worked out well. Now I have ingredients for another batch. Also, FYI, I used nonstick mini muffin pans and the muffins came out perfect...no need to coat the tray with oil or nonstick spray. My guests enjoyed these very much. I will make these again. Thanks for posting the recipe.