Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This colorful salad goes well with outdoor cookouts. The flavor comes from bottled Italian dressing and sweet red peppers. You may substitute fat free or low fat dressing to make it more healthy. If yellow and orange peppers are too expensive, just add more green and red.
- Cut peppers in half.
- Remove seeds and wash peppers.
- Place on baking sheet and broil, until skins blacken.
- Remove from pan and place in brown paper bag.
- Close bag and allow to sit 5 minutes.
- Remove from bag and scrape off skins.
- Slice into 1/4 inch strips.
- Mix in bowl with all other ingredients.
- Refrigerate and allow to marinate for one hour.
- Stir before serving.
- Cooking time includes one hour marinating.