1 hr 25 mins
Always in the kitchen Connie's Note:
This colorful salad goes well with outdoor cookouts. The flavor comes from bottled Italian dressing and sweet red peppers. You may substitute fat free or low fat dressing to make it more healthy. If yellow and orange peppers are too expensive, just add more green and red.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut peppers in half.
- 2Remove seeds and wash peppers.
- 3Place on baking sheet and broil, until skins blacken.
- 4Remove from pan and place in brown paper bag.
- 5Close bag and allow to sit 5 minutes.
- 6Remove from bag and scrape off skins.
- 7Slice into 1/4 inch strips.
- 8Mix in bowl with all other ingredients.
- 9Refrigerate and allow to marinate for one hour.
- 10Stir before serving.
- 11Cooking time includes one hour marinating.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Pepper Salad
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.9
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 629.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: