I found this in TOH Quick Cooking magazine. I haven't tried it yet but it looks like something my family and I would love. Plan on trying it soon.
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 cups fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, cook sausage over medium heat until browned and no longer pink; drain.
- Add onions and garlic; saute until tender.
- Add chicken; saute and stir until no longer pink.
- Add in the beans, broth, tomatoes, basil, and oregano; stir to mix.
- Cook uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Add the spinach and heat just until wilted.
- Serve with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.