You get double the peach pleasure here – thick, sweet wedges, and a golden dressing made from a peach purée.
- FOR DRESSING:.
- Peel peach and coarsely chop.
- Place in a blender or food processor.
- Add vinegar and salt.
- Whirl until puréed, then add oil and whirl. Dressing will be quite thick.
- It will keep, well covered and refrigerated, up to 3 days.
- FOR SALAD:.
- Just before serving, place spinach in a very large bowl.
- Slice prosciutto into thin strips.
- Peel peaches (only if you wish).
- Slice in half, then thinly slice into wedges.
- Thinly slice onions.
- Add all to spinach.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Toss to evenly mix and sprinkle with nuts.