1/2 Photos of Italian Peach Salad
You get double the peach pleasure here – thick, sweet wedges, and a golden dressing made from a peach purée.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1FOR DRESSING:.
- 2Peel peach and coarsely chop.
- 3Place in a blender or food processor.
- 4Add vinegar and salt.
- 5Whirl until puréed, then add oil and whirl. Dressing will be quite thick.
- 6It will keep, well covered and refrigerated, up to 3 days.
- 7FOR SALAD:.
- 8Just before serving, place spinach in a very large bowl.
- 9Slice prosciutto into thin strips.
- 10Peel peaches (only if you wish).
- 11Slice in half, then thinly slice into wedges.
- 12Thinly slice onions.
- 13Add all to spinach.
- 14Drizzle with dressing.
- 15Toss to evenly mix and sprinkle with nuts.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Peach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.6
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 145.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: