Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 8 ounces linguine, uncooked
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Drain and keep warm.
- Chop tomatoes and onion.
- Slice zucchini.
- Snip parsley.
- Heat oil in a stir-fry skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add pressed garlic to skillet; stir-fry for 15 seconds.
- Add zucchini and onion; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add tomatoes, parsley and seasonings.
- Heat 1-2 minutes, stirring gently until heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in linguine.
- Grate parmesan cheese over pasta.
- Serve immediately.
This is Very good, I got the Recipe out of a magazine, Very tasty & easy to make.
This is really good. I added some red onion, artichokes, and mushrooms for a delicious dish. Thanks Gingerbear for a great keeper. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.
Really good! A nice meal for this summery day! Was a big hit with the family too! Thanks.