- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Drain and keep warm.
- Chop tomatoes and onion.
- Slice zucchini.
- Snip parsley.
- Heat oil in a stir-fry skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add pressed garlic to skillet; stir-fry for 15 seconds.
- Add zucchini and onion; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add tomatoes, parsley and seasonings.
- Heat 1-2 minutes, stirring gently until heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in linguine.
- Grate parmesan cheese over pasta.
- Serve immediately.