Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Johnsonville Italian Sausage combines with the flavors of fresh veggies and pasta to create a cozy soup your family will love.
- 1 (19 ounce) package Johnsonville Italian Mild Sausage Links
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 small red potatoes, diced
- 1 carrot, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cansdiced tomatoes with garlic
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook sausage links according to package directions; drain, cut into 1/4-inch slices and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, sauté onions in oil until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes, carrots and continue to cook for about 1 minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, water, pasta, zucchini and sausage.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Spoon stew into serving bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.