1/1 Photo of Italian Pasta Stew
Johnsonville Sausage's Note:
Johnsonville Italian Sausage combines with the flavors of fresh veggies and pasta to create a cozy soup your family will love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 ounce) package Johnsonville Italian Mild Sausage Links
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 small red potatoes, diced
- 1 carrot, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with garlic
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Cook sausage links according to package directions; drain, cut into 1/4-inch slices and set aside.
- 2In a large saucepan, sauté onions in oil until tender, about 3 minutes.
- 3Add potatoes, carrots and continue to cook for about 1 minute.
- 4Stir in tomatoes, water, pasta, zucchini and sausage.
- 5Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- 6Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- 7Spoon stew into serving bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Pasta Stew
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 159.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Johnsonville Italian Mild Sausage Links
tomatoes with garlic