2 hrs 20 mins
This simple, delicious recipe uses common ingredients and can be made ahead of time. It's inexpensive and perfect for entertaining, potlucks, barbecues, parties, family reunions, or any time you need a large quantity of salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 6 quarts water to a boil.
- 2Add salt, if desired.
- 3Add dry pasta.
- 4Cook al dente (10-15 minutes).
- 5Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 6While the pasta is cooking, rinse broccoli heads.
- 7Remove stems and chop florets into bite-sized pieces.
- 8Rinse peppers and halve them.
- 9Remove stem, seeds, and pith.
- 10Slice lengthwise into 1/4" strips, then chop crosswise into 1/4" dice.
- 11Quarter pepperoni slices by stacking 5-8 at a time.
- 12Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 13To keep the pepperoni slices from sticking together too much,"roll" them between your palms as you drop them into the mixing bowl.
- 14Pour Italian dressing over all.
- 15Toss thoroughly.
- 16Chill at least 2 hours.
- 17May be prepared the day before.
- 18Toss again before serving.
- 19Serves 20.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Pasta Salad for 20
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.3
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 523.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 8.7 g