Prep 12 mins
Cook 8 mins
This style of pasta salad may not be new , but it's new to me, since I made it up,I have been looking for a way to put cheese in pasta salad and not have it get slimy. Feta cheese is the answer.
- 1 lb whole wheat pasta (like elbow or shells)
- 1 (14 ounce) canmed black olives
- 1 (14 ounce) can black-eyed peas (drained)
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 small red onion (diced)
- 1 (16 ounce) container grape tomatoes (washed)
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 (16 ounce) jarkraft creamy Italian dressing
- Boil pasta about 8 minutes,drain and cool, chop black olives in half,add rest of ingredients pouring dressing over all and stir.This is good as soon as you finish it but it's even better chilled overnight.