1/2 Photos of Italian Pasta Salad
This is doubly good because the pasta and veggies are marinated with Italian dressing, then drained and a mixture of mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese is added. Super delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup uncooked spiral shaped pasta
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons thin sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 cups Italian salad dressing
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, rinse with cold water and drain.
- 2Place in a bowl, add tomatoes, celery, carrots, peppers, onions and Italian salad dressing.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 5Just before serving, combine mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese, then stir in mozzarella and olives.
- 6Gently fold into the pasta mixture.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.7
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 1455.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: