Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious pasta salad that I have prepared for potluck dinners and it is always a big hit. I also add some of my favorites ingredients like spinach leaves, garlic, roasted red peppers, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and feta cheese. Enjoy this recipe.
- 1 (16 ounce) package pasta (can use bow ties, ziti or penne)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 1 (7 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (or use Mozzarella cheese)
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, cut into strips
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold running water until cool.
- Mix together: spinach, red peppers, olives, garlic, cheese, tomatoes and pepperoni strips.
- Combine in large bowl, pasta and vegetable mixture. Pour in olive oil, balsamic vinegar and black pepper and mix well together.
- Serve cold on fresh lettuce leaves if like.